Enjoy the best in Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI) v1.0 Training
The Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI) v1.0 course provides you with knowledge about Cisco® Expressway Series solutions enabling business-to-business (B2B) calls, Cisco Mobile, remote access, authentication options, and additional Cisco Expressway Series features. Through a combination of lessons and hands-on labs, you will learn how to leverage collaborative technology to access secure, collaborative work supports including video, voice, content, and remote workloads.
Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI) v1.0
This course also prepares you for the 300-820 Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI) exam. This course also earns you 40 Continuing Education (CE) credits towards recertification.
This course will help you:
- Acquire the knowledge and skills to use the tools and systems designed to facilitate team-based collaboration whether in-office or remote.
- Gain hands-on experience in using Cisco Expressway software for secure, remote access for phones, endpoints, smartphones, tablets, video, and other communication devices to support nontraditional workspaces.
- Prepare for the 300-820 CLCEI exam
After taking this course, you should be able to:
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series integration
- Describe the Cisco Expressway-C additional features
- Configure and troubleshoot Cisco Collaboration solutions for B2B calls
- Describe how to secure B2B communication with Cisco Expressway Series
- Describe the Mobile and Remote Access (MRA) feature
- Describe the Cisco Expressway MRA security and integration options, including integration with Cisco Unity® Connection and Cisco Instant Messaging and Presence (IM&P)
- Configure Cisco Webex® Hybrid Services
- Configuring and Troubleshooting the Cisco Expressway Series
- Configuring Cisco Expressway Additional Features
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Cisco Collaboration Solutions for Business-to-Business
- Securing Business-to-Business Communication
- Configuring and Troubleshooting Mobile and Remote Access
- Integrating and Securing Mobile and Remote Access
- Configuring Cisco Webex Hybrid Services
- Deploy Virtualized Cisco Expressway
- Perform the Initial Cisco Expressway Series Configuration
- Register Endpoints on Cisco Expressway Series
- Call Search History and Registration
- Troubleshooting Tools
- Configure Cisco Expressway Series Bandwidth Management and Registration Restrictions
- Troubleshoot Cisco Expressway Series Endpoint Registration and Local Dial Plan
- Configure Cisco Expressway Series Security Features
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager to Connect with Cisco Expressway-C
- Troubleshoot Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series Integration
- Configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Expressway Series Integration (Practice Activity)
- Implement a B2B Cisco Collaboration Solution
- Troubleshoot B2B Calls on the Cisco Expressway Series
- Troubleshoot B2B Calls on the Cisco Expressway Series (practice activity)
- Secure a B2B Cisco Collaboration Communication
- Configure MRA on the Cisco Expressway Series
- Troubleshoot MRA on the Cisco Expressway Series
- Configure MRA with Additional Application Integrations
- Prepare for Cisco Webex Teams Integration
- Configure Cisco Webex Hybrid Services
Before taking this course, you should have the following knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of networking technologies
- Understanding voice and video
- Knowledge of Cisco collaboration core technologies
- Session Initiation Protocol (SIP) and Extensible Messaging and Presence Protocol (XMPP) signaling protocol fundamentals
- Collaboration call control fundamentals of Cisco Unified Communications Manager
The following Cisco courses can help you gain the knowledge you need to prepare for this course:
- Understanding Cisco Collaboration Foundations (CLFNDU)
- Implementing and Operating Cisco Collaboration Core Technologies (CLCOR)
Be wary of companies that pay external vendors to farm and post reviews, many of them are not authentic. Ours come straight from Google, you can’t alter reviews on Google Maps in any way. Don’t take our word for who we are – hear from our clients:
Get Implementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI) v1.0 Certified
Our award winning superior training solutions are designed to help you set effective business goals and attain measurable business outcomes. With return clients and multiple testimonials, we have established ourselves as a premier training solution provider for corporate teams across the globe, providing nothing less than the best corporate training in the marketplace.
Looking ForImplementing Cisco Collaboration Cloud and Edge Solutions (CLCEI) v1.0 Training?
Please reach out to us with any questions you might have. We welcome the opportunity to talk through your individual training needs, or that of your team. And no, we will not relentlessly hound you with sales calls, we promise! We are a no pressure, service oriented company.
Reach out – you’ll be glad you did!