Enjoy the best in CompTIA Security+ Training
We have enjoyed winning the CompTIA Outstanding Partnership Award where CompTIA recognizes outstanding partners and champions that deliver superior vendor-neutral certification CompTIA Security+ training courses for the global tech workforce. Take your Security+ training with us today!
The Official CompTIA Security+ Instructor and Student Guides (SY0-701) have been developed by CompTIA for the CompTIA Security+ candidate. Rigorously evaluated to validate coverage of the CompTIA Security+ (SY0-701) exam objectives, The Official CompTIA Security+ Instructor and Student Guides teach the knowledge and skills to understand to assess the security posture of an enterprise environment and recommend and implement appropriate security solutions; monitor and secure hybrid environments, including cloud, mobile, and IoT; operate with an awareness of applicable regulations and policies, including principles of governance, risk, and compliance; identify, analyze, and respond to security events and incidents, and prepare candidates to take the CompTIA Security+ certification exam.
The CompTIA Security+ (SY0-701) certification exam will verify the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills required to:
- Assess the security posture of an enterprise environment and recommend and implement appropriate security solutions.
- Monitor and secure hybrid environments, including cloud, mobile, and Internet of Things (IoT).
- Operate with an awareness of applicable regulations and policies, including principles of governance, risk, and compliance.
- Identify, analyze, and respond to security events and incidents.
Lesson 1: Summarize
- Topic 1A: Security Concepts
- Topic 1B: Security Controls
Lesson 2: Compare Threat Types
- Topic 2A: Threat Actors
- Topic 2B: Attack Surfaces
- Topic 2C: Social Engineering
Lesson 3: Explain Cryptographic Solutions
- Topic 3A: Cryptographic Algorithms
- Topic 3B: Public Key Infrastructure
- Topic 3C: Cryptographic Solutions
Lesson 4: Implement Identity and Access Management
- Topic 4A: Authentication
- Topic 4B: Authorization
- Topic 4C: Identity Management
Lesson 5: Secure Enterprise Network Architecture
- Topic 5A: Enterprise Network Architecture
- Topic 5B: Network Security Appliances
- Topic 5C: Secure Communications
Lesson 6: Secure Cloud Network Architecture
- Topic 6A: Cloud Infrastructure
- Topic 6B: Embedded Systems and Zero Trust Architecture
Lesson 7: Explain Resiliency and Site Security Concepts
- Topic 7A: Asset Management
- Topic 7B: Redundancy Strategies
- Topic 7C: Physical Security
Lesson 8: Explain Vulnerability Management
- Topic 8A: Device and OS Vulnerabilities
- Topic 8B: Application and Cloud Vulnerabilities
- Topic 8C: Vulnerability Identification Methods
- Topic 8D: Vulnerability Analysis and Remediation
Lesson 9: Evaluate Network Security Capabilities
- Topic 9A: Network Security Baselines
- Topic 9B: Network Security Capability Enhancement
Lesson 10: Assess Endpoint Security Capabilities
- Topic 10A: Implement Endpoint Security
- Topic 10B: Mobile Device Hardening
Lesson 11: Enhance Application Security Capabilities
- Topic 11A: Application Protocol Security Baselines
- Topic 11B: Cloud and Web Application Security Concepts
Lesson 12: Explain Incident Response and Monitoring Concepts
- Topic 12A: Incident Response
- Topic 12B: Digital Forensics
Topic 12C: Data Sources
Topic 12D: Alerting and Monitoring Tools
Lesson 13: Analyze Indicators of Malicious Activity
- Topic 13A: Malware Attack Indicators
- Topic 13B: Physical and Network Attack Indicators
- Topic 13C: Application Attack Indicators
Lesson 14: Summarize Security Governance Concepts
- Topic 14A: Policies, Standards, and Procedures
- Topic 14B: Change Management
- Topic 14C: Automation and Orchestration
Lesson 15: Explain Risk Management Processes
- Topic 15A: Risk Management Processes and Concepts
- Topic 15B: Vendor Management Concepts
- Topic 15C: Audits and Assessments
Lesson 16: Summarize Data Protection and Compliance Concepts
- Topic 16A: Data Classification and Compliance
- Topic 16B: Personnel Policies
- Security Specialist
- Security Administrator
- Systems Administrator Help Desk Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Security Engineer
CompTIA Network+ and two years of experience working in a security/systems administrator job role.
Get Certified in CompTIA Security+
Our award winning superior training solutions are designed to help you set effective business goals and attain measurable business outcomes. With return clients and multiple testimonials, we have established ourselves as a premier training solution provider for corporate teams across the globe, providing nothing less than the best corporate training in the marketplace.
Be wary of companies that pay external vendors to farm and post reviews, many of them are not authentic. Ours come straight from Google, you can’t alter reviews on Google Maps in any way. Don’t take our word for who we are – hear from our clients:
We offer more than just CompTIA Security+ Training
We offer more than just CompTIA Security+ Training
Our successful training results keep our corporate and military clients returning. That’s because we provide everything you need to succeed. This is true for all of our courses.
From Lean Six Sigma to PMI Project Management Professional, Agile and SCRUM , we offer the best-in-class strategic planning and project management training available. We are here to train your team!
As the leading Offensive Security US training provider, and a CompTIA and EC-Council award-winning training partner. We offer the best cybersecurity and vendor driven IT training and certification courses to keep your team ahead of the technology skills curve.
Let us teach your team the high-level traits and micro-level tools & strategies of effective 21st-century leadership. Empower your team to play to each others’ strengths, inspire others, and build a culture that values communication, authenticity, and community.
Looking For CompTIA Security+ Training?
Please reach out to us with any questions you might have. We welcome the opportunity to talk through your individual training needs, or that of your team. And no, we will not relentlessly hound you with sales calls, we promise! We are a no pressure, service oriented company.
Reach out – you’ll be glad you did!