Introduction to C Programming
C is one of the oldest and yet most widely used high-level programming languages in the world today. This course covers the fundamental principles of programming in this essential language. Suitable for beginners, it starts with the basics of programming languages, program structure, and programming concepts before progressing to topics such as variables and scope, arithmetic operators, control flow, basic I/O, and using libraries. By the end of this course, students should be able to write, compile, and execute C programs that perform a variety of functions involving file and user I/O, data structures, algorithmic data manipulation, memory management, and more.
Length: 5 Days
Get Practical Experience That Well Over 95% Of Introduction to C Programming Job Openings Require.
After successfully completing this course, this student will be able to:
- Describe the difference between compiled and interpreted languages
- Create a development environment for programming in C
- Declare, initialize, and use variables of appropriate types
- Use arrays, pointers, and strings to manage data within a program
- Construct logical program flow using conditional statements, branching, looping
- Perform logical and mathematical operations on variables
- Build and sue data structures
- Use libraries to perform I/O and memory management tasks
- Familiarity with Windows or Linux command-line interface
- Basic knowledge of TCP/IP networking
We’re so sure you’ll love our training that we provide you a money back policy that makes it possible for you to start your training and evaluate for yourself whether together we can accelerate your career and create a better life for you and your family
Different Learning Styles Require Different Delivery
One size never fits all when it comes to individual learning and training. Our Student Navigators are trained to effectively assess your overall training goals and map them to the best courses and delivery formats to meet your objectives, as well as your personal learning style.
Be wary of companies that pay external vendors to farm and post reviews, many of them are not authentic. Ours come straight from Google, you can’t alter reviews on Google Maps in any way. Don’t take our word for who we are – hear from our clients:
Looking for Introduction to C Programming Training Program?
We welcome the opportunity to talk through your individual training needs, or that of your team. Please reach out to us with any questions you might have. And no, we will not relentlessly hound you with sales calls, we promise! We are a no pressure, service oriented company.
Reach out – you’ll be glad you did!