Enjoy the best in Linux and C++ Reverse Engineering Training
This course enables the skilled malware analyst to branch into the less mainstream (but equally important) areas of reversing C++ binaries and Linux binaries. After a review of assembly, including a deeper dive into the differences between x86 and x64 architectures, students will learn about C++ calling conventions, classes, objects, and exception handling and how these affect reverse engineering. The course then turns to the Linux operating system, covering topics such as kernel structure and the Linux Application Binary Interface (ABI) in preparation for statically analyzing and debugging Linux executables and malware.
Linux and C++ Reverse Engineering Training
Instead, our proprietary Artificial Intelligence-based training platform delivers you bite-sized knowledge that is immediately followed by hands-on exercises, during which the platform watches your every step and helps you with contextual help, hints, and templates, as needed; and you have a personal tutor and coach who help you every step of the way.
After successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the implications of features from high-level languages at the assembly level
- Recognize and analyze the structure of C++ binaries
- Describe the Linux System V ABI, including how processes and threads are executed in Linux
- Understand the structure of the Linux Executable and Linkable Format (ELF)
- Statistically analyze Linux binaries using IDA and other tools
- Debug Linux binaries using GDB and the IDA Remote Debugger
Learners will be required to:
- Analyze an extensive sample that makes substantial use of C++ library objects, object composition, and inheritance relationships in a Linux-based environment
Different Learning Styles Require Different Delivery
One size never fits all when it comes to individual learning and training. Our Student Navigators are trained to effectively assess your overall training goals and map them to the best courses and delivery formats to meet your objectives, as well as your personal learning style.
Be wary of companies that pay external vendors to farm and post reviews, many of them are not authentic. Ours come straight from Google, you can’t alter reviews on Google Maps in any way. Don’t take our word for who we are – hear from our clients:
Looking for Linux and C++ Reverse Engineering Training Program?
We welcome the opportunity to talk through your individual training needs, or that of your team. Please reach out to us with any questions you might have. And no, we will not relentlessly hound you with sales calls, we promise! We are a no pressure, service oriented company.
Reach out – you’ll be glad you did!