Enjoy the best in Linux Kernel Internals Training
Linux Kernel Internals Training
Our 5 day training doesn’t consist of a set of video lectures followed by unguided work assignments, as is the case with all other Linux Kernel Internals training programs.
Instead, our proprietary Artificial Intelligence-based training platform delivers you bite-sized knowledge that is immediately followed by hands-on exercises, during which the platform watches your every step and helps you with contextual help, hints, and templates, as needed; and you have a personal tutor and coach who help you every step of the way.
After successfully completing this course, students will be able to:
- Set up a development environment for Linux
- Describe in detail how the Linux kernel functions
- Develop Linux kernel modules that interact with I/O, memory, processes and threads, file systems, and networking
- Detect and analyze obfuscation methods used by attackers to evade detection
- Experience in C programming
- Knowledge of systems programming in a UNIX-based environment
- Familiarity with standard UNIX tools such as vi, Emacs, and gcc
Different Learning Styles Require Different Delivery
One size never fits all when it comes to individual learning and training. Our Student Navigators are trained to effectively assess your overall training goals and map them to the best courses and delivery formats to meet your objectives, as well as your personal learning style.
Be wary of companies that pay external vendors to farm and post reviews, many of them are not authentic. Ours come straight from Google, you can’t alter reviews on Google Maps in any way. Don’t take our word for who we are – hear from our clients:
Looking for Linux Kernel Internals Training Program?
We welcome the opportunity to talk through your individual training needs, or that of your team. Please reach out to us with any questions you might have. And no, we will not relentlessly hound you with sales calls, we promise! We are a no pressure, service oriented company.
Reach out – you’ll be glad you did!